Banque Richelieu France strives to provide the best quality of service. However, difficulties may arise while operating your account or in the use of the available services. In order to solve any malfunction, three successive levels of remedies are offered to you:
Your private banker: your first point of contact – First, we invite you to contact your private banker to inform him of your difficulties.
Customer service – If difficulties persist, you can send your request by post to: Banque Richelieu France – Account management – 1-3-5, rue Paul Cézanne – 75008 Paris.
As a last resort, the mediator – If disagreement persists or if there is no response, you have the following remedies:
- The banking mediator: In the event of a dispute concerning a banking service/product marketed by Banque Richelieu France, you have the option of contacting the mediator we have appointed free of charge.
- By mail at the following address : Monsieur le Médiateur – CS 151 – 75422 Paris Cedex 9
- On the website : https://lemediateur.fbf.fr/(tab « access the form »)
- The insurance mediator: For any dispute relating to the marketing of insurance contracts, and if the customer service of the insurance company concerned has not been able to respond to your dissatisfaction, you can contact the Insurance Mediator free of charge:
- By mail at the following address: La Médiation de l’Assurance – TSA 50110 – 75441 Paris Cedex 09
- On the website : mediation-assurance.org
- The mediator of the Financial Markets Authority (AMF): For any dispute relating to financial products or services, you can contact the Mediator of the Financial Markets Authority (AMF) free of charge :
- By mail at the following address: Autorité des Marchés Financiers – Le Médiateur – 17, place de la Bourse – 75082 PARIS Cedex 2
- On the website : amf-france.org